JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
13629 Marked. Brand new, never fired, only accessorized and slapped on a spare lower. I'm selling because I have 2 of these and I use the other one rarely so I figured I'd keep one and sell one. No Trades Please.

It can come as shown or stripped down to a barreled upper minus handguard (I don't have the original carbine handguards I got rid of those). Regardless, in any configuration it will come with the YHM phantom qd flash hider, the original Colt flash hider, and the side mount sling swivel. Sling not included.

I am not willing to sell any accessories until after the upper sells.

Configurations and prices as follows-

Upper (no CH or BCG), no handguard, with original colt muzzle device and the YHM phantom qd flash hider - $400

With Colt c marked BCG and Radian Raptor CH - $550

With BCG and CH, and Matech Backup iron - $600

With BCG and CH, backup iron, and RAS rail - $725

With BCG and CH, backup iron, RAS rail, and Surefire m600 on unity Mod-Button (AS SHOWN) - $900

I am willing to accept reasonable offers but I know my prices are already pretty competitive.

Please PM or text 360-360-1260 for all questions/comments to keep the thread clean.

20240420_163752.jpg 20240420_163810.jpg 20240420_163820.jpg 20240420_163826.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top