JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Colt LE6920 with nylon sling, 13 30rnd magazines, aftermarket buttstock and handguard, front-sight adjustment tool, and spare parts kit: firing pin, firing pin retaining pin, gas rings, trigger springs, and extractor and spring. Please see attached photos. 9 of the magazines are black STANAG with no-tilt followers; 3 are black PMAGs; 1 is a Tapco. I prefer the older military-style clamshell handguards and buttstock, but I have included the original Magpul FDE furniture if you want to swap them out. This rifle has had 300 rounds of 5.56 shot through it with no malfunctions. I am selling this rifle in order to fund another rifle build project and would like $750 for the whole package. Sorry, no trades. I live in Seattle and am not opposed to driving to meet a buyer. Please let me know of your interest and any questions.

DSCN8919.JPG DSCN8920.JPG DSCN8922.JPG DSCN8925.JPG

Guess I can't read. I see that you are in Seattle. I mostly work in Bellevue love in bonney lake .

Where is a good place to meet?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.