JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unicorns, Sasquatch, conservative Democrat? Things rarely seen that "might" exist? Is the 6 inch barrel Colt King Cobra .22LR part of the list? Has anyone handled one? Seen a picture of one? I would love to find one since, I rarely take my grail gun (6" Colt Diamondback) out of the safe, but have never found even a phot of a prototype. And while the 4.25" version has photos, you tube videos and even members here claiming to own one, I still have yet to see one on a shelf.

Brownells?

IMG_3788.png

That's the 4.25 inch barrel model. Colt doesn't even lust the 6 inch option on their website, but then the catalog link on the website shows a catalog date of 2020, so...
Also the same picture as of the 4.25" barrel model.

order one from Keiths and sit back and wait for the call. I ordered a Python there when they first came out. Took about 8 months but, beat looking every day trying to find one in stock.

order one from Keiths and sit back and wait for the call. I ordered a Python there when they first came out. Took about 8 months but, beat looking every day trying to find one in stock.
He's in Kennewick WA.

I would never buy a gun from Kieth's. 16 pages of what they are like:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show