Colt Folding Knife, New $25 obo/trade

Reactions
*SOLD!*

For Sale or Trade:
Colt brand folding pocket knife with a stainless steel locking blade, Fiber reinforced Zytel handle, thumb stud, liner lock and stainless steel pocket clip. It is brand new and still sealed in the original package. There is no model name or number that I can see but it appears to be identical to this knife:
http://www.1sks.com/images/colt/ct-0102opnb.jpg

Stuff I'm looking to trade for:
- Ammunition
- Magazines: AR-15, Glock, AK, FAL, Mini-14 or?
- Surefire Lights or comparablen Surefire handhelds or weapons mounted, particularly for Glock 19, Mossberg 500 and AR-15
- Green AR-15 pistol grip
- Green CAR AR-15 fore-end
- Batteries: CR123
- ASP "Red Guns" & similar
- Self-defense books & videos, including those by Gabe Suarez, Andy Stanford, the Dog Brothers, SouthNarc, Gila May-Hayes or John Farnam
- outdoor clothing & gear

KNIVES, TRAINING KNIVES & MULTI-TOOLS:
I prefer plain (non-serrated) edged knives. Here are some specific knives I'm looking for: CRKT Polkowski/Kasper Companion, CRKT Bear Claw, Emerson La Griffe, Spyderco Delica, Spyderco Endura, Benchmade Griptilian
- Training versions of any of the above knives
* I may be interested in knives with broken tips or damaged blades that I can make into training knives.

If you have something to trade that you think I may be interested in, please tell me about it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions
I would take it but live in Salem area..you ever come down this way? If I am making a trip up there soon I will let you know..but for such an inexpensive item the gas alone wouldn't make it worth it..lol.

OP
emanon
Reactions
All,
Sorry for my delay in responding here on the thread, I don't always spend much time online. Anyway, I responded to Yote's PM awhile back but have not heard back so I can do $18 shipped to Keizer for you Andy. I'll PM you with my address. :)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom