JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Colt Defender that I have had for a few years now the gun has less than 20 rounds through it. Rosewood grips on a blued gun. Fired cleaned oiled and lives in the safe only comes out for annual cleaning... No cash offers please I'm open to trades but please no offers of xd 9mm sc... Not all interested in trading for any $400.00 guns or any 1911s of any kind but I am open to alot of stuff will post Pics later tonight

I will take give you $400 cash or a polish underfolder AK if it is that nice

400 American dollars ??? Wow I'm thinking a little research should be done ??? No interest in 400 or the ak but thank you... Not interested in losing a bunch of money at this time

400 American dollars ??? Wow I'm thinking a little research should be done ??? No interest in 400 or the ak but thank you... Not interested in losing a bunch of money at this time
Soooo... I thought that it was a pretty good deal at $400 bucks. I wanted to jump all over that. A little too excited I guess. HA. I am stupid. Good luck. Maybe a more honest offer would be the AK AND $400!

Is it a light weight model??
Does it have a full length guide rod??
how MANY MAGS??
DOES IT HAVE ORIG BOX??
sorry about yelling wrong button hit.
any accessories

Two mags Not a light weight and pretty sure it's a full guide rod and yes original box and papers and purchase order TRADED TRADED TRADED

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.