JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cell phone pics import 05272014 672.jpg Got this in trade a while back, great little concealed carry revolver similar to Detective Special, 6 shots giving you an advantage over the j frame crowd. 2 sets of grips, and a leather holster. Shrouded ejector rod, Smooth trigger locks up tight. Previous owner duracoated it black. Not really sure why he did that, hurts the collector value I'm sure, but looks cool if your into that sort of thing. These are going for $650 and up on Gunbroker, Priced low for a quick sale as was listed at only $500 now $450 cash. Seriously you just can't buy a Colt Revolver this nice this cheap. If no one goes for this I will probably try Gunbroker.com, Make me an offer I can't refuse.:eek:

Open to trades. Trade/part trade +/-$ interests towards Tavor, RFB, KSG, 930 SPX, Socom M1A, SKS M (takes AK mags), AK47, Mini 30, Scout type rifles, Glock models 19, 22, 23, 26, 30S, 36 &41, Kahr PM/CM9, P/CW9, P/CW45, 3-4 in .357 revolver, .22 Magnum WMR ammo, wood Pellet style BBQ grills, like a treager, Grizzly grillz, green mountain grills, there are other brands I would consider, etc. Maybe even HDTV, or non obsolete electronics. What you got?

Also see my ad for a Walther G22 Bullpup rifle with threaded barrel in the rifle section.

Start a conversation include your email address or phone number if you want me to email or text pics. If I don't get any takers I won't feel bad about keeping this one. Cell phone pics import 05272014 673.jpg Cell phone pics import 05272014 674.jpg Cell phone pics import 05272014 675.jpg Cell phone pics import 05272014 675.jpg Cell phone pics import 05272014 677.jpg

Cell phone pics import 05272014 673.jpg

Cell phone pics import 05272014 674.jpg

Cell phone pics import 05272014 675.jpg

Cell phone pics import 05272014 677.jpg

Last Edited:
I have trouble potsing pics on here, but can email or text you pics if send me your number or email address in a private conversation. The ejector rod is fully covered by the shroud which goes the full length of the 2 inch barrel if that's what you meant by full lug. Not like the old ones with exposed ejector rods. Finally able to get pics to post yeah!

Last Edited:
I said I would hear them. I didn't guarantee I would say yes. Haha. Just trying to see who would be interested. If you make an offer we can at least start to talk about a deal. People don't make an offer just because they think it will be rejected. You never know until you try. I prefer all offers to be made via private conversation.:)

If it wasn't Duracoated :oops:

I know but it's still a great shooting little gun and reduced price reflects this. I am told that the Colt factory even offered a flat black finish like this. It does not look bad its just not as pretty as a shiny blued finish. If you were going to carry it it's very practical. If you want a colt that you can actually carry and shoot without being afraid to scratch it. This is the one.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.