JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked this up on this fourm a short time ago as part of a package deal. I shot it today and its to small for my hands. It put 6 rounds in a little under 4" at 15 yards off hand. Would probably do better with lead SWC .
I don't have a price to put on but on another site they said maybe 300 tops.
I'm looking for firearms or possibly ammo ..... No plastic guns please.
Its no 98% jewel but would make a good truck or nightstand gun.
Thanks for looking.

I have pics that I can send . tried to post them but it wouldn't let me .
Let me point out that I'm only looking for a trade.

I'll look at revolvers, 22 rifles or handguns ,only shotgun would be a REM 11-48, black powder rifles, ammo would be M2 ball for an M1 grand ....non corrosive, 45 acp or 44 mag.

This old colt is not a piece of junk. Lock up is very tight. I checked end shake with gauges and was amazed to find almost zero. The ejector rod was checked with a machinist rule and showed no runout.
This has the earmarks of a cops gun, a lot of holster time and fired little.

Last Edited:
I have pics that I can send . tried to post them but it wouldn't let me .
Let me point out that I'm only looking for a trade.

I'll look at revolvers, 22 rifles or handguns ,only shotgun would be a REM 11-48, black powder rifles, ammo would be M2 ball for an M1 grand ....non corrosive, 45 acp or 44 mag.

This old colt is not a piece of junk. Lock up is very tight. I checked end shake with gauges and was amazed to find almost zero. The ejector rod was checked with a machinist rule and showed no runout.
This has the earmarks of a cops gun, a lot of holster time and fired little.

I have some revolvers in 38spl, 45 Colt, 44 mag and 44-40. Rifles in 22-250 and 22 L.R. I would like a value range you put on the old Colt. My phone is 541-401-1063 and I live in the Lebanon area. Give me a call and I can give you oan email to send some photos. Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.