JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
All messages replied to. Thanks for the offers everyone.

I should also add that the rifle is in like new condition. I'm expecting your trade to be of similar value. I can add some cash if your trade is more valuable.

Thanks,

Jason

Last call...

Anyone else with trade offers?

:D

I want to thank everyone for some great trade offers:s0155: And I want to thank those guys who've been patient with me during this whole process. At the top of my list are an Anaconda and a Kimber 1911. There were some other nice offers like a Colt GMM Series 70 (I'll probably regret not getting this one), SIGS, Kahrs, rifles, etc.

I will make my decision known tomorrow. Sometime in the evening, at the latest.

It looks like there is a cash sale in the works. :s0155::D I will post "sale pending" when confirmed by the buyer.

Owners of the Kimber and Anaconda will get PMs shortly.

Sold pending transaction this afternoon.

Also, I received a comment that the ad was misleading. I'm asking $1250 for the rifle (only) and $450 for Aimpoint and mount. Sorry for the confusion and thanks to Jkraig for pointing it out. I was primarily looking for a trade and did not include a price in the original ad for this reason.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top