JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Bump for an awesome price...I have a .308 bolt rifle that I actually thought about offering for a second...but just for a second....

Nice to see an honest price.

I just told my buddy who's looking for an AR and lives in OR. He should be contacting you now. You'll have this rifle sold very soon one way or another.

Do you have any idea of the round count? I realize you're not the original owner.

Last Edited:
No idea on the round count . I shot 3 or 4 hundred 55 gr dogtowns with benchmark . I have always been a H322 fan but this stuff shoots !

Bump, because this puts everyone that is still trying to make money on their Piece of $h!t AR because of the FEAR factor, to shame. Its done. we are back to normal, and the occasional GREAT deal. Good day sir!

I have a 1935 Mauser in 30.06 That is in the most beutifle shape with a montycarlo stock and a 6x29x50 scope on it ...bolt action polished bolt ..it is amassing thoughts trade for trade?

Good for you you brother, excellent price. What model was it? I only ask to rub salt in my own wound as I paid $2400 for a le6940 a few months ago and see them now for $1400.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.