JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got two here that I'm moving along. Only selling because I'm shooting the 4inch versions of each way more often. I'm in the Clackamas area and will meet at the FFL of your choice within a reasonable distance of that area. FFL fees are on the buyer. Not really looking for anything in trade but I'll listen to handgun offers with pics. I won't respond if you don't send pics. Shipping is available at added cost.

Colt Anaconda 44caliber 6inch barrel. Comes with everything i got with it when I bought it new. I have maybe 150 flawless rounds (equal between magnums and specials). Never holstered. Just a range princess. My price is $1300***now $1200*** cash.

Ruger GP100 .357 5inch barrel. Blued finish. Excellent condition. About 300 rounds through this one(less than 100 Magnums). The front sight was painted green by me. I am the original owner. My price is $600***now $550***

IMG_3613.jpeg IMG_3614.jpeg IMG_3615.jpeg IMG_3616.jpeg IMG_3617.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.