Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Colt Anaconda 6 inch 44 magnum/44 special in superb condition born on April 21, 1993

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Paul12644, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Paul12644

Paul12644 Seattle, Wa. Member

Or will trade for FN five seven. This firearm comes in the box with booklet. It is widely felt that the 6 inch version is the ideal for this handgun due to the size of the cartridge; it is in all stainless steel. It has been fired fewer than 300 times and has been meticulously cleaned and cared for. These are discontinued and no longer available, and widely thought to be collectible with potential increase in value. To paraphrase Dirty Harry Callahan, you don't want to be on the receiving end of a 44 magnum.

I would rate this gun at 99+%. The identification label is included in the box and has not been applied to the box exterior. $1400. FTF or $1450. shipped FFL to FFL. In an FTF transaction, I will need to see your Wa. carry permit and Wa. drivers license.

ana001_zpsc98f67e5.jpg

2. Ghost cake

Ghost cake Seattle Active Member

PM sent

3. Liteman

Liteman Northwest WA New Member

PM sent.

4. Cost068

Cost068 Salem, Or New Member

You need to move to Oregon so we can do this deal....:winkkiss:

TJdamon and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Paul12644

Paul12644 Seattle, Wa. Member

Yes, that would make things easier.

6. Hemy

Hemy Camas, WA New Member

Interested in your Anaconda. I tried to PM you but am new to the site so I don't know if it went through.