JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland, OR
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have the opportunity to get a house so I am liquidating so items to help fund it. Below is a Colt 604 clone that still needs some work. Just looking for cash at this time

Been assembling over time as I come by parts going for as close to a Colt 604 as I can. The barrel, receiver, trigger assembly, and bolt carrier group (using an aero until I could find a replacement) are modern but everything else is surplus M16 and M16A1 parts. Triangle handguard is missing a tooth and most of the furniture has lost its paint exposing the bakelite.

It still needs a front swivel and to be refinished in that sweet colt grey (receivers dont match and the area of the gas block lost some finish on the installation.) Including a rear swivel replacement, canteen strap for the retro look and Colt 20rd magazine
Still needs some work but very close to a pretty slick build.

Edit: Found a rear sling swivel and installed it. Wil update with pictures

IMG_6948[1].JPG IMG_6949[1].JPG IMG_6950[1].JPG IMG_6954[1].JPG IMG_6955[1].JPG IMG_6964[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service