JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys I have a trooper Mark v in great shape almost brand new only shot 30 rds through it and that's it. It has the 6inch barrel I'm just wondering how much there worth thinking about selling it or trading but not sure how much its worth ??:confused:

No one can place a hard value on your Trooper without seeing it. It is the MK V, which is the "improved" version, but some MKIII owners would dispute the improved designation, the primary "improvement" being cosmetic: a ventilated rib instead of a solid rib.

The Trooper was an overlooked pistol of very fine quality for its time and price range. It gained (through accuracy) a designation: "Poor Man's Python". The MKIII ran from '69-83, and with an overlap, the MKV ran from '82-85.

Finish was either blue or brushed (electroless nickel) silver. (At least for the MKIII, which I can speak for from favorable experience and ownership.) Nickel guns bring a bit more on the used market.

Current mid-range value for a MKV is about $350. But it is a Colt, and so weird things happen all the time there. I am a Trooper Groupie, and would consider examining your gun a privelege.

img037.jpg

Pronghorn Antelope taken with Colt's Trooper MKIII, .357 Magnum. 110 Yards. Leupold M8 2x scope. 140g Speer Hollowpoint.