JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
c1ac79a2.jpg

3a6191b1.jpg

6f75fd7a.jpg

063cd1a2.jpg

1. 10, 20rd mags; 7 colt & 3 universal, $50.00 each

2. 2, Colt 5 rd magazines from the mid-90's, new never loaded $20.00 each

3. Bi-pod sold.

4. "old-school" Pachmeyer Colt CDR grips $5.00

5. Mark Brown AR-15 rear sight and raised scope mount, $100.00 (installed once, never fired)

6. One piece scope mount, I can't find the manufacturer name but it is dated June 15, 1988 for the REM 700 and 721 long action, $10.00

7. Redfield, two piece REM 700 scope mount, $10.00

11. Leoupold quick-release REM 700 scope mount $50.00 (still in the wrap)

12. Leoupold, medium height, matte finish, 1" rings $25.00 (still in the wrap)

13. Ruger 10/22 flash hider (slip on and a hidden hex nut to secure it) $5.00

I am looking for ammo:
7.62x39
7.62x51/.308 Win
9mm
12 gauge
.22 LR
.30-06

Edit: Buyer pays for actual shipping unless arrangements are made

Thanks,

SF-

Last edited by a moderator:
dibbs on the 7. Knights Armament rail system, complete with all rail covers and mono grip, $35.00 if it's the 7" version. In other words... I"ll take it!

Is it one piece or two? is it free float or not?

5. Sig Sauer P226 OEM grips, new and were never fired on the gun $10.00

Can you shoot me a closer photo? Either way, swing by my table at the next WAC show (puyallup) and I'll give you 10 bucks for them. *consider them sold unless you have another buyer ahead.

I'll take the shooting mat!

You mean the combo rifle case/drag bag/shooting mat?? Hadn't condsidered it but if you are serious PM and I will get you a price. If I offer it to you and not others I should probably post the price in an edited OP after you tell me if you want it or not.

SF-

BTT-

potential buyers/traders: I used to have a feedback score of 40 positive ratings before the change. I am confident it'll get fixed but rest assured you can buy with confidence.

SF-

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews