JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
OK..OK I know it is unlawfull and do not intend to do it. I know the need for the law, but how do we know where the guns we buy FTF in Oregon really come from. Did someone cross state lines with them?
The answer is you don't know, but you did your due diligence with the situation and that counts for a lot in case of a problem.

When I commit to buy a gun FTF I ask for the serial number ahead of time, then I run it with the police stolen gun database, I then compare that number the the actual serial on the gun when purchasing it FTF. As for selling a gun? I've never have sold one yet ;)

This is a good thread to get some great info from so even if the gun doesn't sell (not much chance of that) at least it has passed on good info. Thanks guys. :)

The answer is you don't know, but you did your due diligence with the situation and that counts for a lot in case of a problem.

When I commit to buy a gun FTF I ask for the serial number ahead of time, then I run it with the police stolen gun database, I then compare that number the the actual serial on the gun when purchasing it FTF. As for selling a gun? I've never have sold one yet ;)

Thanx for the info Trlsmn, I too have never sold a gun, but went on a buying spree in the 80's and early 90's when all you needed was a pocket full of cash to buy at gun shows. Is that data base online? if so I will use it on my next FTF buy and to check some of the guns that I own.:)

This is a good thread to get some great info from so even if the gun doesn't sell (not much chance of that) at least it has passed on good info. Thanks guys. :)

You are right tattoo, lots of good info on this site. I didn't mean for it to sound as if I was trying to buy your gun without a FFL transfer. That was not what I had in mind just looking for a few answers to to things I was not clear on.:)

Thanx for the info Trlsmn, I too have never sold a gun, but went on a buying spree in the 80's and early 90's when all you needed was a pocket full of cash to buy at gun shows. Is that data base online? if so I will use it on my next FTF buy and to check some of the guns that I own.:)
No it's not but here is The phone number

Firearms Instant Check System (FICS)
503-378-3070

If you are crossing state lines you most definitely need one...unless you want to be committing a felony. We are not talking a slap on the wrist and pay a fine misdemeanor. We are talking about a "go to jail and dance with large, hairy, angry men" felony that would also cause you to lose little privileges like voting or owning a gun.

Ok Playboy, you talked me out of it... think it was the large, hairy, angry, felons I would have to dance with.. not the way I want to spend my golden years. :s0114:

this is really pissing me off. hehe :s0112: Someone in washington go buy this mans gun. Its a REAL gun, and the price of a new glock!!!!!:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.