JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this as a base gun but am going to do a 9x23 Win build instead and so it's time to let this one go. For sale here through Saturday morning when it goes to GB.

O7810DXS Talo New Agent XS, .45 acp, in really lovely shape and nice fit/finish for a Colt. Limited run of 500 with unique S/N.

Black rear and XS front sight (no gutter sight like you'd normally find on a NA, so more like a Defender)
Nicely done Gold Cup style serrations on front strap
S/N is lucky #13
2 factory Colt mags + 2 additional mags

I was going to have Nighthawk do a carry build on it and put 100 rounds through the pistol as a reliability check (since NH won't do reliability work on a 3" gun) of 50 rounds Winchester white box and 50 rounds Gold dot with zero malfunctions of any kind using factory Colt mags, Cobra mags, Chip McCormick, and Wilsons. At this point it's never been carried and hardly been handled.

Pretty sweet — and unique — pony here.

From the Talo site:
TALO New Agents XS
O7810DXS
.45 New Agent with XS Sights
cool grips
special serial #
500 units

$1200 cash — will go by first PM with "I'll take it"
Transfer at A Cut Above or Money Market with buyer taking care of their own fees

Optional: I do have a brand new Wilson drop-in beavertail and brand new Stan Chen Shooter-Installed Magwell for available with this if you would like to buy them (I will not sell the SI magwell separately).

New Agent 1.jpg New Agent 2.jpg New Agent 3.jpg New Agent 4.jpg New Agent 5.jpg New Agent 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service