JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
For sale is a Colt 1911 5 inch Government model series 80 in excellent condition. I purchased this gun new with the intention of shooting it and eventually sending it out for custom work. Priorities have shifted and the pistol remains in stock unmolested condition. Yes, it has been to the range and it functions properly as any quality 1911 should. This pistol has one unique feature and that is it did come from the factory with an "NM" marked barrel. Take it for what it's worth, I am not claiming this as rare or special but it is noteworthy. Pistol is priced between typical dealer trade in value and expected mark up. This makes it a good deal for both parties. Will meet at FFL of buyer's choosing in the greater PDX area, with buyer picking up transfer fees.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I will try to upload photos but my computer skills are limited. One can look at stock photos of current Colts and see essentially the same pistol. As i indicated, the pistol is in excellent condition with no "idiot" scratch or any "cooter-bob" gunsmithing attempts.

Blued. W IMG_3149.JPG IMG_3153 (1).JPG orking on a couple of pics now.

I don't keep track but i would estimate 500-1,000 rounds. It feeds and functions with all bullet profiles i have fed it to include 200 gr. SWC. Colt barrels are renowned for their accuracy, quality and design that allows reliable feeding.

Thanks. I feel it is priced appropriately for a high quality pistol to shoot as is or a perfect base for a custom build.

I conducted a transaction at "A Cut Above Pawn" not too long ago. That seems to be a preferred meeting place for firearms transfers. Just looked at their site and they are open at 11 today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.