JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy

I have 2 Winchester Model 94 30-30 Buffalo Bill commemorative editions. 1 Rifle 1 Carbine. They are consecutive serial numbers and new in box with original paperwork, never fired.

IMAG0192.jpg
IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg
IMAG0194.jpg

$... for Carbine, $... for Rifle or $... for Pair. (You'll find ones without the box and fired elsewhere on the web for more than this price)

I also have 1 Winchester Model 94 30-30 Carbine Theodore Roosevelt commemorative edition. - SOLD

I am only selling these because my father recently passed away and I need to cover the funeral costs. Prefer FTF Vancouver, WA area, but willing to meet at your FFL in Portland for Oregon residents.

Please send me a PM, Thank you.

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Last Edited:
Are they all carbines IE 20" barrels?

Yes, to my knowledge all 3 are carbine octagonal barrels. I don't have them on me at the moment or I'd measure them. I have a friend who is trying to sell them for me as well who has them right now. When they were appraised, I was told they were carbine.

Also, the Roosevelt one has the nickel plated receiver.

The reason I ask is consecutive serial number sets were normally a rifle 26" and a carbine 20"

I'm much more interested in a Rifle 26"

I'll be picking them back up from my buddy tomorrow and will make sure and measure them. I'll see if I can post some pics too.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.