JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Fife
State
Washington
Zip Code
LIQUIDATING THE SAFE!

Here we have a 1960s Romanian Parts kit built on an american receiver and barrel. THIS IS NOT A WASR! IT PREDATES WASRS!
This has been my personal AK that I use 100% of the time when teaching AK classes or running anything that's not an AR.
It has my absolute seal of approval. It's a damn trooper. It's so well broken in and the action is butter smooth.

Parts list:
Magpul K2 Grip
Tapco G2 Trigger
Enhanced Safety
GENUINE ZENITCO RK Foregrip
Midwest Industries rail
Muzzle break (I forget the brand)
Rifle Dynamics M4 Stock adapter + MFT Stock
Genuine RS Regulate Side rail + mount + Nikon SPUR RDS.

Comes with a Colt softcase + 4 steel magazines + 2x Magpul PMAGS w/ coupler.

Asking $1,600 OBO which is honestly a good deal considering the hundreds of dollars in aftermarket equipment put on it. At least 6-7 hundred dollars worth.

Yes, it is spraypainted. Yes it's not Nyet, Rifle Is Fine. This is a fighting and training rifle, and its configuration matches as such. I made it so that it has the haptic ergonomics and rough feedback equivalent to how I set-up my ARs to make transitioning from each platform as small as possible. Besides, if you're like me, you think the natural wear patterns and rubbing-away of the paint looks great and add to the character.

IMG_20201117_144531356~2.jpg IMG_20201117_144542160~2.jpg IMG_20201117_144600725~2.jpg IMG_20201117_144634749.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.