JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a small collection of old revolvers - Forehand, Iver Johnson, H&R, S&W and the like. Most are in very good condition. I have fired them all. $200 each.

I also have a Romanian Tokarev $275 and a CZ70 $250.

Lastly are a couple of Colts, an early first model nickel Detective special and a 1903 hammerless with the high polish finish, $850 each.

I live on Whidbey Island - please don't ask me to deliver hours away. If you have a C&R, USPS is cheaper than gas.
I'm not really interested in trades but will listen.

I dont think thats true, A individual can mail a handgun using UPS or Fedex but only to a FFL holder. A FFL holder can use the USPS to mail a handgun, but not an individual.

Please pay attention. I wrote "mail" which is what the o.p. stated, not ups or fedex, both of which will charge a C&R $75 minimum. The only legal way to mail thru USPS is from one 01 to another.

From USPS site. http://pe.usps.gov/text/pub52/pub52c4_009.htm

432.2 Handguns

Handguns and other firearms capable of being concealed on the person are nonmailable unless mailed between the parties listed in this section, after the filing of an affidavit or statement described in 432.22 or 432.24, and are subject to the following:

A) Firearms meeting the definition of a handgun under 431.2 and the definition of curios or relics under 27 CFR 478.11 may be mailed between curio and relic collectors only when those firearms also meet the definition of an antique firearm under 431.3.

B) Firearms meeting the definition of a handgun under 431.2, which are certified by the curator of a municipal, state, or federal museum that exhibits firearms to be curios or relics of museum interest, may be accepted for mailing without regard to the restrictions provided for handguns in Exhibit 432.25 and in 432.21 through 432.24.

I have a small collection of old revolvers - Forehand, Iver Johnson, H&R, S&W and the like. Most are in very good condition. I have fired them all. $200 each.

I also have a Romanian Tokarev $275 and a CZ70 $250.

Lastly are a couple of Colts, an early first model nickel Detective special and a 1903 hammerless with the high polish finish, $850 each.

I live on Whidbey Island - please don't ask me to deliver hours away. If you have a C&R, USPS is cheaper than gas.
I'm not really interested in trades but will listen.

Perhaps this will be of some help.

Q: May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by common or contract carrier?

A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by a common or contract carrier to a resident of his or her own State or to a licensee in any State. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2)(A), 922(a) (3), 922(a)(5) and 922(e), 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30]

Ugh, ok. Now back to the guns. I'm interested in the revolvers, maybe you can send some photos / more details? More info in a conversation coming your direction, thanks!

C&R is eligible to go through USPS.
I had the clause hyperlinked because I run into this ALL the time.
A close reading of the following may alter your view: A) Firearms meeting the definition of a handgun under 431.2 and the definition of curios or relics under 27 CFR 478.11 may be mailed between curio and relic collectors only when those firearms also meet the definition of an antique firearm under 431.3.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews