JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a nice lot of collectible ammo that I've picked up over the years. Some out of barns, shops, houses, gun shows, Armslist, Wards Collectibles, and here. The majority of my shot shells are paper that range from 410, 20, and 12. There are three boxes of 12g. sluggers that are plastic hull 70s/80s vintage. I have alot of 22LR, some round nose 25, round nose 32, 45 wad cutter, and rifle caliber 22/250. There are some collectible reloading components in this listing as well. The primed Savage shells are factory sealed as well as the Sisk bullets. All of my boxes are full of their original contents and the few empty boxes present, I've notated in the photos. I shrink wrap all of my boxes to help stabilize and protect them. I've just price dumped this lot to move it along and encourage dealers or somebody who wants to start up a collection or just add to their current one. I will not break this lot up nor will I ship! I can meet in West Salem, Monmouth, Corvallis or Philomath. $180 cash

IMG_3472.JPG IMG_3473.JPG IMG_3474.JPG IMG_3475.JPG IMG_3477.JPG IMG_3478.JPG IMG_3479.JPG IMG_3482.JPG

Last Edited:
Do you know where I can find a box or more of the old Federal pigeon load? 1 1/4 of 7.5 or 6 it's the one where they put wax in the crimp. 60's an 70's shell

Wow that's a nice little collection, I can't believe Ive Missed this post . All the kinda stuff I have on display in my gunsmith shop.
Come on tax return!!

Gentlemen, Rule #1 is to be excellent to each other. Please take the convo to PM or use the ignore button, but lets keep this off the forum and keep mindful of the rules we all accepted to join here. Thank you in advance.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.