JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this is all I could find,did they change it as soon as they got what they wanted?

Quick vote

How do you feel about the issue of children in bars?
Why not? No way
or view results

Meh, can't view the Communist NewsNetwork unless I allow Javascript. No thanks.
Somebody pass along a vote for me.

you can vote more than once!!!!

Yes, and no.

If you try more than one with the same browser same PC, nope.

But it seems that if you have like Firefox, Chrome and IE, try from each. Vote tracking is apparently tracked by means of persistent cookies (they stay in your HD even after you turn of your PC). But that also means that if you clean up all cookies, you can vote again.

This is how you cn technically do it. But, I expect all of you to be honest and vote only once.

Current tally:
No 52%
Yes 48%

as if the Blackrobed Nine will even know what a CNN poll shows, let alone heed it. No, they will be busy trying to get at the basis at law.... which shouldn't be very difficult, as it seems pretty clear to ME..... but then, I didn't get appointed by a president, dead or otherwise.

Too bad CNN didn't prelude the poll with some hard statistics relating to gun ownership/lawful carry numbers, and crime rates in those same places. I'm certain the strong vote to uphold the illegal ban is mindless dweebs voting as they are expected to vote.

"This is how you cn technically do it. But, I expect all of you to be honest and vote only once."

I do hope you had your tongue in cheek when you wrote that.

onearmedswordsman

Just went in and voted again. got to keep ahead of the lib's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top