Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

CMMG AR15

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Jester316, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Jester316

Jester316 Beaverton Member

PDX AREA:

Thinking of trading my AR for a pair of handguns. Looking for either a G19 &G26 or a Smith & Wesson M&P9/9C pair. For some reason I doubt anyone would be up for this trade, but figured I'd ask. Would also consider a standard Springfield M1A, or non-FAL .308 semi-auto rifle. Not looking for hunting rifles. I don't need to get rid of this, and am looking for the right deal.

I have a CMMG Ar15 Carbine that has had the original furniture replaced with Magpul MOE black (forearm, grip, trigger guard, stock). A2 flashider was replaced with a Rainier Arms XTC. H3 buffer installed. This thing is a smooth shooter. Comes with F marked front sight base and a Magpul MBUIS rear sight as well as a Magpul BAD lever and ASAP plate. Will also include 11 30rd mags mix of 4 pmags, 4 Troy battlemags, and 3 steel mags and 1 20rd mag.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/courtjester_316/photo_zps1cb9482f.jpg

2. MrCaprioni

MrCaprioni Bend,Oregon Active Member

3. Jester316

Other thread has been closed. I rewrote it and restructured it. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Jester316

Bump.

5. Jester316

Bump

6. Jester316

Bump. Still looking for semi-auto .308's, or the handguns that I've mentioned...