JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
mag grey 2.jpg mag grey 1.jpg mag bl 2.jpg mag bl 1.jpg

CMMG .22lr AR15 Conversion Magazines

These are new, and as new, 25 round magazines.

2 - New, Grey Polymer 22AFC25
1 - Appears New (may have been test fired), Black Polymer 22AFC25

These are CMMG AR15 .22 LR magazine, designed to work with CMMG conversion kits and similar Atchisson-type .22 LR conversion systems. These are the same size as the curved USGI style 30 round magazine; they feed reliably and are easily disassembled for cleaning.

(these are technically Hi-Cap mags. - make sure they are legal where you live)

I've been told that the prices have dropped on these since I originally posted the offering. I'm not out to break the bank and would like to just recoup some of what I originally paid for them.

SOLD

Last Edited:
Many thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately, your offer leaves me too far in the hole. I'd hoped to get out of them, what I'd paid, which is why I listed them for the price I did.

If it would work for you, $40~ shipped via USPS flat rate / small box, for the pair?

According to CMMG;

CMMG AR15 .22 LR magazine is designed to work with CMMG conversion kits and similar Atchisson-type .22 LR conversion systems. It features a 25 Round capacity, Grey Polymer Construction, with six hex-head screws for complete disassembly. It is the same size as a curved USGI style 30 round magazine as a result feeds very reliably.

I would suggest contacting both Chiappa at <broken link removed> and CMMC at Contact | CMMG Inc. to insure compatibility.

Thanks for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top