JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As the title says I have a complete kit (includes remote switch) full size CD Rein. Brand new in the box never taken out only opened to take the pic. The boxes don't come "sealed" but it's BNIB. I ordered a couple before they got back ordered. They're currently back ordered and will take weeks to receive. Mine took over 2 weeks to actually get and I placed my order before they were back ordered. If you don't wanna wait a long time I'll take $375. These lights poop on any surefire light. Trades might be accepted. I don't need 9mm or 556. 300blk subs would be welcome if valued at pre kungflu prices. Other trade offers PM me

4DF6FDE5-4916-4C5C-9268-9AF21D719202.jpeg 880AF848-2627-42A4-9467-163BC7BE5EC9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not knocking your price. But Am I missing something? I just looked this up and from the manufacture it's 280.00 new. Is there something special or included with yours or is the price because they are not readily available? Thanks.

Base flash light is $280. It's $340 for the complete kit not including shipping and yes they're back ordered for weeks to come.

Base flash light is $280. It's $340 for the complete kit not including shipping and yes they're back ordered for weeks to come.
Gotcha. Thanks. I've ran his products in the past and they have always been good to go. I will have to order one when they are back up and running.

I didn't feel $375 was very out of line for those that are impatient like me. It's literally about $15-20 more than buying directly thru CD themselves

I didn't feel $375 was very out of line for those that are impatient like me. It's literally about $15-20 more than buying directly thru CD themselves
I got patience and am in no rush. Your price is fair. I don't normally rush into buying stuff. Even in these times. I love capitalism though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top