JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code

CLOUD DEFENSIVE LLC - LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM SURFIRE ST07

I'm including a current photo of my Noveske set up just for refence since none of the stock photos show the LCS mounted with a switch in place. Please ignore the fact that it's an MLOK model on my rifle. The item I'm listing here is for the ST07 keymod mount only. If you have fitment concerns or questions for you application feel free to contact Cloud Defense or Surfire. It's a no brainer part that doesn't really require a whole lot of fluff or explanation. If you know you know, if you don't then you probably don't need it. :) I purchased this new last year for a handful of builds I had going and it ended up not being used. I paid right around $70 for it. Currently it's $67 on Optics Planet. Fyi Cloud defensive is no longer producing this mount in Keymod. I'd say $45 shipped to the PNW is more than a generous discount. Please help me keep things tidy and organized by only replying here with "I'll Take It" or "PM Sent" Please direct all comments and concerns to my inbox. Leaving a comment here could go unnoticed for days. Also this mount is available for pick up in Philomath.

B3BC11A9-8137-4F66-A018-679DC6BD5625.jpeg 35A49E34-2453-46E3-975E-6FD873A53EE0.jpeg 0BE01A0D-B563-4A45-AF2E-A113EB1C9293.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top