JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
About 500 rounds down wind flawlessly with almost ZERO recoil, all stock except swapped the tan pistol grip for the black and added some rail covers and a Troy battle grip.
Comes with 6, 30 round P-mags like shown and 1000 rounds of various boxed .223/5.56
Optics not included
I am open to barter around 2700 range give or take
I like decked out and custom Piston run AR's, SOCOM II, Plate Carriers and full kits, HK's, MAK90's and Saiga, Trick XD's and SIGs of all kinds, not looking for long rifles on this but other then that I am open?

DSCF1613.jpg

Thanks for the offers so far but still looking, mainly for .308 in short to mid range with short to mid range optics, I have a ton more mags and could add a 1000 rounds for the right package.

I've got 2 TAG Rampage releasable plate carrier's with soft armour, slightly used multi-cam and well used coyote tan they have full lifetime warranty through TAG I also have a huge variety of pouches for mags and gear. RRA LAR-8 with a couple hundred rounds through it and a Ruger SP-101 for possible trade items?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Well once again thanks for all the offers of long rifles but I am looking for close to med. range .308 variants, primary related to M1A and M14 breeds, still open to piston run lipsticked out AR variants as well.

Well guys I found myself a nice .308 short, wouldn't mind another LOL but am now looking for a high end piston run AR variant with optics (trijicon and Aimpoint prefered but open) with all the trimmings, drums are a plus and heavy on the aftermarket.
Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.