JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Was wanting to buy a new AR or maybe another M1A variant but do to the current rape price climate I think I may prefer barter over this propaganda induced funny money business.
I have up for offer a FNH FN SCAR 16s FDE OD green upper, (Optics pictured NOT included, maybe a hair over 500 rounds down wind, Amazing of course. Smothered in various rail covers and with a 2 stage Troy battle Grip, also swapped the tan pistol grip for the black black. Pretty dang well mint. Will come with one 30 round USGI type mag.
Looking for a real nice piston runner under some real nice short to mid range optics with extra's, I am pretty open. If we are talking M1A I am partial to SOCOM variants in short with optics and aftermarket stocks but again open.
If the trade warrants I can add 6 mags like the one shown all with ranger plates and 1000 rounds of new boxed HP's
Pretty hard to nail down a cash value considering recent ludicrousness.
And the Green Meany below the SCAR is not for sale or trade.
Feel free to call or text
206-200-0148
375849_102340956587753_1847710965_n_zps45513501.jpg

Thanks for the legit offers and the laughable ones as well, if you are assuming that the rifle you are offering has doubled in value please also be bold enough to assume that so to has this one, LOL. Still looking for high end AR's with optics and extra's , Chest rigs and such, I also like XD9's, Norinco 870 clones, AK packages, Saiga's, gear, surplus and the usual prepper goods.

A high end AR package, with optics and a XD9sc would take her,
Two mid level AR's with some extra's and XD9sc
I am pretty open to most XD9 models most AR's, AR pistols
Sig 556 variants, still looking for armor and chest rigs, packs
Condor Coats, Still pretty open.
III.

BUMP.
Still looking for a High End AR package and an XD,
POF, LWRC, monolithic rails, trijicon optics, SOPMOD, you kno stuff like that, HBARs, No MOE.
A nice AR Package and XD9 would still do the trick.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.