JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The youngsters here never lived through a time in America like the 50s and 60s. Hollywood actually put out wholesome TV that reflected our values. I miss both. Guns in those days were not evil but the tools of heros. TV was the family values taught to kids in wonderful shows. I got to leave posting to others now, you folks don't need to hear where we came from or even discuss value. So having met Clint I leave this thread as a thanks to him for all he did for young folks like me. RIP.

Cheyenne, Cheyenne, where will you be camping tonight? Those old cowboy TV shows seem hokey now, but I couldn't get enough of them when I was a kid.

I have watched a lot of episodes of the "The Rifleman" starring Chuck Connors. I also watched most of the episodes of "Rawhide" as well. Did not watch Cheyenne. I was was not even born yet when the Rifleman was broadcast in prime time. I was born during Rawhide but I was just a baby so I was too young. I just remember when I saw the Blue's Brothers movie, and they they played in western themed bar played the theme from "Rawhide". Never saw so many cars piled up and wrecked in that movie.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top