JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is an IWB holster that is tuckable. I am selling because I use another holster. These are awesome Kydex holsters with the clinger tab that helps to keep the butt of the gun against your body better than other IWBs. This is all kydex with adjustable retention.

The clips are metal and stay connected when drawing but are easy on and off. The holster is awesome, I used my Clinger LH Viper every day until I got another holster that fits me a bit better but cost a lot more. It comes with spare parts and metal clip. It was taken out of the bag, tested for fit and retention with the handgun drawn and put back in 3-5 times. It's basically new and retails for $60 plus shipping

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top