JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I have to do something with all this extra gear laying around. When I bought it all, I felt like I just had to have it, but.... you know how that goes. I would like to do this FTF in Vancouver, rather than make many trips to the post office, but if you insist, I will ship items on your dime. So, here is what I have:

1. Blackhawk Omega IV drop leg holster (OD green and Left-handed). This is for a M9, but a 1911 will fit as well. This is like new $40

2. Hogue overmold AK pistol grip and Handguard. This is also OD and like new. I mounted them on a rifle, but never fired the weapon with themm on. The rifle is now gone. SPF

3. K-VAR Nato length AK stock (OD green) for a stamped receiver. I had to sand a little on the part that inserts into the receiver to get it to fit, but at least it comes pre-fitted. SPF

5. Burris XTR extra high rings. I got these and took them out of the package before I realized the 1" rings would not work with my 30mm scope! These have not been used. $40

6. Unknown manufacture M1A-M14 25-rd. magazine. $20

7. King's mfg. 2 pc. Full length guide rod for 3.5" 1911. $25

8. Wilson Combat drop-in beaver tail grip safety (blued) for compact 1911. This has been fit to a pistol previously. $20

11. Remington 870 20" barrel. This will only take 2 3/4" shells and is blued with a cyilnder bore. I believe it is from a wingmaster. I would also trade this for a 18.5" barrel. $100

Now for some freakin pics!

Has the 2 piece guide rod been used at all? Does it use standard recoil springs or its own special kind?

Good questions. I do not think the guide rod has been used. I haven't at least, but I bought it on eBay. It looks good. As for the spring, it comes with one, but I don't know if it differs from a standard spring. I do know that the recoil system in my pistol uses a double spring, although I changed mine out long ago for a single Wolff spring.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top