JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all, have a very clean circa 2009(more desirable smooth body) MT Ultratech I'm parting with. I just don't use her and she's lonely. Plus i have 7 or 8 OTFs i rotate. Blade was originally black but, and I hate black blades so she's bead blasted and looks FIRE. One spec of anno missing and some pocket clip wear is all I can see for damage if you can call it that. Check it out....I don't care who says I'll take it first by a time stamp. If I don't know you and the 5th guy in line I have dealt with before wants it that's what's up. No noobs please. Looking for 150 cash or 180 in trade. I want a ZT flipper, spiderco auto...not sure what else. You know how it is....3rd one down for size reference, very usable blade. Fires harder than any UT I have seen or had.

2015-09-17%2000.20.29_2.jpg 20160229_134827.jpg 20160229_134928_3.jpg 20160229_134708.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top