JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking for 1962-1967 nova 2 dr. only
1964-1967 fairlane or ranchero 2 dr. only
1960-1964 falcon 2 dr. only
1967-1972 chev or gmc truck
1967-1978 ford truck

of course chevelles and camaros but cant afford those.
have quality firearms and cash to trade for.
Project cond. nothing done or mint....

cool, i just want a project again to slowly restore, i have had 2 camaros 6 novas mint cond chevelle ss got from my grandma...i could kill myself for selling it!!!an old nova 1962-67 would be ideal...

I had a '65 GTO.

Nice car, but I'm not cut out for taking care of classic cars so I sold it for $14,500.

I would have loved to keep it, but it was better for the car. To me that was more important than my desire to keep it.

It is in better hands now.

ETA: It had 16,000 original miles on it.

thats sad, i miss my grandmas chevelle, i actually went with her in 1967 to trade in her 1959 lark for the chevelle in oregon city at i believe it was called wentworth, i got it from her as an adult and restored it to mint cond.got a divorce sold it. now dont even wanna think about it....ughh

I had a '65 GTO.

Nice car, but I'm not cut out for taking care of classic cars so I sold it for $14,500.

I would have loved to keep it, but it was better for the car. To me that was more important than my desire to keep it.

It is in better hands now.

ETA: It had 16,000 original miles on it.

Don't know what year you sold it, but that low mile goat would be a gold mine now days. :cool:

Here ya go....sitting on 30th, 1/2 a block south of Holgate, drove past it tonight. Buick GS in the background was butt to butt with it tonight. While prolly not for sale, I'm tempted to find out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.