JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone!

Recently bought this classic, but have finally got the Glock I've been looking for.

This is a stainless slide, black framed bi-tone 1987 West German Sig Sauer P220 in .45 ACP caliber.

It shoots INCREDIBLY accurately, with little recoil from the sturdy build.

The Hogue grips make it feel like it was made for your hand, plus it looks cool.

Comes in a brand new Seahorse All-Weather Case

Pics:

Includes 1 8 round and 1 7 round magazine.

Also up for sale is a great example of the P220 .22LR Rimfire Conversion Kit.

It's the threaded barrel model and looks pretty cool. It works also with the P226, but requires a different magazine.

With this you can shoot cheaper .22LR on the same frame and trigger that your more expensive .45ACP shoots on.

Comes with a .45 Sig magazine custom made to take .22LR, can hold 14 rounds.

If you keep it oiled (as most forums online say) it will shoot most bulk ammo with little failure. I especially had good luck with Federal Bulk.

Prices are:

P220 and Case: $SOLD
P220 .22LR Threaded Conversion and Magazine: $200

Questions? Let me know!

Will trade for a Burris Fastfire, 9mm die set, and/or 9mm bullets!

Thanks!
Aaron

Are you sure it is stainless? In 1987 they did not produce a stainless top from the Herndon facility. Could it be nickel or Chrome? Nice pistola.

Boy, not sure on the material, maybe it is something else. =) Either way, it looks good and strong. Round count can't be too high, it's in pretty decent condition. I have had no issues. When I say this is accurate, look at how much stuff I've had, I mean it, it is pretty silly accurate.

Thanks!

That's a carbon steel slide that looks like its been polished. The front sight is probably fixed and not in a dovetail correct? The older steel slide models also have a two letter date code on the front underside, this one should have a JH if its a 1987. I had an older P220 just like this one and I regret selling it, it shot better than the newer stainless slide one I currently have.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.