JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a little piece of history for sale. It's a 1965 10/22 with the finger groove stock and it comes with two magazines, a full leather scabbard, and I'll toss in a couple boxes of CCI mini mags. The rifle is all original, no warning stamp on the barrel and the stock does show it's age. It looks like it was a saddle gun. The action is flawless and the bore is clean and bright. Surprisingly so for a 10/22 of this vintage. This will make an awesome addition to a serious collectors inventory.

the stock dings are mostly on one side and someone with a bit of woodworking skills could recondition the stock to near perfect condition. The wood itself is beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice.

I took it apart, sans the butt plate, and thoroughly cleaned and oiled it. The action is fantastic, as is the rifling. This is a shooter with little internal wear. It'll make someone very happy. Sights are also all original. It's a true classic. I'm asking $300, but I'm open to offers. I'm in Eugene and you'll have to meet me here.

10-22008_zps7522a85b.jpg 10-22015_zps7d788a6e.jpg 10-22009_zpsd9c5b680.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top