JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a 25'+ foot RV. My living situation is going to drastically change at the end of this summer. Originally it was the end of this year but things are moving faster than anticipated. I'm looking for a motorhome I can touch up and use as my home while I get back on my feet.

If you have or know someone who has an older RV gathering rust please let me know.

Last Edited:
Looking for a 30ish foot RV from the mid 80s to late 90s. My living situation is going to drastically change at the end of 2018 and I'm looking for a motorhome I can recondition and use to travel to work sites and eventually park on a plot of land while I build my house.

If you have or know someone who has an older RV gathering rust please let me know.

Having been in the RV business and certified in a few aspects of them, I would HIGHLY avoid an older class C. Leaky front window/dry rot to cab-over is guaranteed, if the roof is original it's shot and the appliances probably don't have any parts available any more.

Just trying to help you sir.

Good luck with your search!

I'm not opposed to working on whatever unit I pick up. I had already budgeted on a complete re-wiring and re-piping with new and lighter materials. I'd also rather not live out of an RV but I'm getting royally bent over in a divorce and I need to have a solid landing point once that's wrapped up. Unfortunately living mobile is all I can do for the coming couple years until I get my feet back under me.

I'm not opposed to working on whatever unit I pick up. I had already budgeted on a complete re-wiring and re-piping with new and lighter materials. I'd also rather not live out of an RV but I'm getting royally bent over in a divorce and I need to have a solid landing point once that's wrapped up. Unfortunately living mobile is all I can do for the coming couple years until I get my feet back under me.

Roger that, I'm sorry for your situation and I feel for it. If you find an RV down my way I would be happy to look it over with you before you buy. I'm fairly qualified to inspect it. ;)

I appreciate the offer, that's incredibly kind of you. It's tough but I'm looking towards a better future and I'm still young enough to come out on top with a good bit of hard work.

I appreciate the offer, that's incredibly kind of you. It's tough but I'm looking towards a better future and I'm still young enough to come out on top with a good bit of hard work.

If you want to even run one past me, don't hesitate to shoot me a Convo!

81 Rabbit pickup. A good, light duty, fuel efficient, diesel. Won't haul a damned thing past the bed though. Has a transplanted 1.9l in but that still won't tow more than 750#.

Yeah, the FWD trucks are pretty much a grocery getter.

Pretty much. Used it to haul fence posts and building materials before the engine had to be retired. Even with the old 1.6l in it the thing did surprisingly well. I like it for the MPG, low insurance, and ability to fix it with duct tape and baling wire in a pinch.

Just got served papers this past Tuesday. I'm working on a defense but it still looks like I'm going to come out of this worse for wear.

That's unfortunate to hear,

Let your attorney do there thing, and don't think on it (much).

Don't have an attorney? Then yes, you will be hosed. No if ands or butts about it. She'll probably get any tooth fillings you have as well.

So, on that note, again if you do not have an attorney, GOYA & get one. Let them do what they do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.