JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Claimed.

TRex cobra belt.
Size of the I believe is 32-36 per TRex online size chart.
Overall length of the belt is 46".
So both @Weebs and @User 1234 were super generous and gave me baseball gloves after I posted that I needed one for my wife. Full disclosure one glove is a first baseman and one is a catchers mitt my son can use to I can use both. Both were kind enough to reach out offered their gloves at not cost.
And because @wafu76 also was kind enough to provide something user needed I am offering this free. I prefer someone who can really use it claims this. Please don't grab it and then try to sell or trade it.
PM and I'll ship it next week or we can meet up in Vancouver/ Camas area.
Gun people are some of the generous and kind people I've had the pleasure meeting since I got into firearms 8 years ago.
Thank you user and weebs for helping me out!

F2F58669-DC98-477B-BBD5-954C1AA7E34F.jpeg B985FAD9-01C3-4E4F-80B8-87116679DD06.jpeg A25E8DD0-0061-45A9-A02E-D2D2392B5063.jpeg 98A2B6B0-3F8A-435A-B76E-CBC8F37344B5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Claimed.

TRex cobra belt.
Size of the I believe is 32-36 per TRex online size chart.
Overall length of the belt is 46".
So both @Weebs and @User 1234 were super generous and gave me baseball gloves after I posted that I needed one for my wife. Full disclosure one glove is a first baseman and one is a catchers mitt my son can use to I can use both. Both were kind enough to reach out offered their gloves at not cost.
And because @wafu76 also was kind enough to provide something user needed I am offering this free. I prefer someone who can really use it claims this. Please don't grab it and then try to sell or trade it.
PM and I'll ship it next week or we can meet up in Vancouver/ Camas area.
Gun people are some of the generous and kind people I've had the pleasure meeting since I got into firearms 8 years ago.
Thank you user and weebs for helping me out!

View attachment 895279 View attachment 895280 View attachment 895281 View attachment 895282
I want this, please!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top