JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got my 1st 1911 style pistol on Friday. I have never been a big fan of them but I decided to try one out. I only fired 85 rounds this weekend since the weather wasn't too nice. It's very accurate. Never had a problem with it. I brought it home and cleaned it and now it's in the safe. I was saving up for a Sig 229 or similar Sig pistol. I am looking for a trade, something for home defense.. Night sights and a rail for a flashlight would be really nice. I also have 10 rounds of hollow points and 1 box of 50 fmj for it to throw in. It comes with everything it had in the box on Friday including 2 sets of grips. Rosewood and tan wrap around hogue style. Also 2 mags. I can email pics or send via cell phone!

The trigger pull is amazing on this gun! That's what sold me on it, I'm just more of a .40 or 9mm kinda guy.. Or large revolver.

I paid $529.99 for it on Friday so I want to get close to that, plus the 60 or so rounds of ammo..

Rule: For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT) Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.