Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Citadel 1911cs. 3days old, LNIB

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Schmidty, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Schmidty

Schmidty Vancouver Member

I got my 1st 1911 style pistol on Friday. I have never been a big fan of them but I decided to try one out. I only fired 85 rounds this weekend since the weather wasn't too nice. It's very accurate. Never had a problem with it. I brought it home and cleaned it and now it's in the safe. I was saving up for a Sig 229 or similar Sig pistol. I am looking for a trade, something for home defense.. Night sights and a rail for a flashlight would be really nice. I also have 10 rounds of hollow points and 1 box of 50 fmj for it to throw in. It comes with everything it had in the box on Friday including 2 sets of grips. Rosewood and tan wrap around hogue style. Also 2 mags. I can email pics or send via cell phone!

The trigger pull is amazing on this gun! That's what sold me on it, I'm just more of a .40 or 9mm kinda guy.. Or large revolver.

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

Hey Boss, your ad says WTS, do you have a cash price?

3. Schmidty

Schmidty Vancouver Member

I paid $529.99 for it on Friday so I want to get close to that, plus the 60 or so rounds of ammo..

4. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Rule: For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT) Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.