JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hey guys, I have a chrony beta master for sale. Chrono is in perfect shape and includes everything it came with. This model has the wired display with 15 foot cord. Also am including a Vivitar 60" tripod with carrying bag (80$ tripod alone).
This setup works great and have done tons of load development with it Since getting a Labradar it has just sat and I'm willing to let it go cheap for someone who needs one and will put it to use.
Will take 100$ for the entire setup.
I live in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area and can meet whenever. I also attend pretty much every PRS match in the PNW.
100$ OR trade for: 3lbs H4350, 6.5 Creedmoor micrometer seating die, 75 gr bthp or 75 gr eld for 223.
Thanks! 20190731_205027.jpg 20190731_204732.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top