JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 Beowulf
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Each Christmas season running Lucky Sporting Goods I pick a few choice firearms from my personal collection and 100% of those proceeds are giving to support a few local families with everything the holidays should be and do our best to eliminate as much anxiety as possible.

This year I have three firearms picked out, I am pleased to offer some of my best and look forward to meeting the new owners and sharing that generosity with some families that I may have not even met yet. I like to think there is a sufficient amount of dignity to go around with these arrangements, always open to suggestions!

Starting first with the mighty .50 Beowulf. It looks like it name is simply Beowulf and it makes bigger than average holes.

Built on a Sharps Bros. reciever with right side charging, Maxim Defense stock, Elfman push button safety, BAD lever, Odin extended mag release and the finest Hogue handguard you will ever see. 16" heavy barrel & brake, trigger has been Cerakoted and adjusted to bring down the travel and pull weight. Stop in to handle this one for yourself, I have spent many evenings working through the build and paint process and immediately decided when I finished this rifle that I should give some of my finest work, not just something fresh from the factory.

$1500 covers the wholesale cost of parts and part of my time and paint, but it is all about lifting a burden and making Christmas awesome for another family so I might be willing to negotiate a little bit.

IMG_1114.JPG IMG_1115.JPG IMG_1116.JPG IMG_1118.JPG IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1120.JPG IMG_1121.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I should mention when you buy one of my ARs there will be other good stuff included. Since this does not have an optic the buyer can pick from what I can order and have it at my cost when they are ready.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.