JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Each Christmas season running Lucky Sporting Goods I pick a few choice firearms from my personal collection and 100% of those proceeds are giving to support a few local families with everything the holidays should be and do our best to eliminate as much anxiety as possible.

This year I have three firearms picked out, I am pleased to offer some of my best and look forward to meeting the new owners and sharing that generosity with some families that I may have not even met yet. I like to think there is a sufficient amount of dignity to go around with these arrangements, always open to suggestions!

Second up is my .300 Blackout pistol, this is my standard. I have put everything into making this AR pistol chambered in .300 Blackout what it should be. From the Aero PEW PEW PEW lower to the forward comp on a BA barrel, the EOTech sight, the Maxim arm brace, the Elfman push button safety that instantly tells me this is not a 5.56 firearm (we all have rules to live by) and all the accessories to support keeping on target the whole time. I am offering this as the second of three Christmas guns to live generous and one of you can make this yours and brighten some lives far beyond 12/25. Feel free to stop by and ask to handle it for yourself.

$2100 covers the wholesale cost of parts and none of my time and paint, but it is all about lifting a burden and making Christmas awesome for another family so I might be willing to negotiate a little bit.

IMG_1164.JPG IMG_1167.JPG IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1169.JPG IMG_1170.JPG IMG_1171.JPG IMG_1172.JPG IMG_1173.JPG IMG_1174.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top