JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really need to keep the wife outta gunshows. :s0107:

Last weekend she and I made our way to the home and garden show then the gunshow show here, in the People's Republic last weekend. She already has a P238 Rainbow, as her daily carry. She loves it. However, I saw she noticed some other, newer models Oakway Guns had on their table. I notice she picked up a purple one and really liked it. She even told me so and that she wants it to go home with us. I asked her “Why the hell do you need another P238?”

“Because it's so pretty” she said. Doesn't mean a thing to me but I guess things like that are important to women. :confused:

238sp1_zpscd9ea07d.jpg

Long story short, she's got a box of chocolates and a new P238 that she will get on Valentine's day. Now I just have to get a card. Hope she doesn't see this thread. But she doesn't come here very often.

238sp2_zpsad64d29d.jpg

Hint guys: Make your plans now. Don't forget. Don't underestimate the importance Valentine's day to the fairer sex. :love:

:s0155:

Quit complaining about her wanting another gun....Better than a pair of shoes:s0114: Now its your turn right:s0155:

Good job though she will be thrilled I am sure. Oh you might want to take her out and get a matching purse to go with it;)

Wife doesn't like guns so I'll have to buy one for myself! Now, if I could just find a KSG. Already have 4 shotguns but want the KSG so I can sell them.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I may have to steel your idea!

Got the wifey a G19, but now I'll give it to her for Valentines day.

I just gave her a new gun. Maybe along with the roses and card, we'll go shooting. Valentines is a Friday this year and Friday is Ladies night at PSTC.

I don't have a girl to do v-day with...and it's ok. So I get to buy myself something... yay. I am however taking a girl (friend)to the expo gun show. She is new to guns and I'm just the guy to take her gun virginity away :p
It's a fantasy of mine to go gun shopping with a girl lol.

I really need to keep the wife outta gunshows. :s0107:

Last weekend she and I made our way to the home and garden show then the gunshow show here, in the People's Republic last weekend. She already has a P238 Rainbow, as her daily carry. She loves it. However, I saw she noticed some other, newer models Oakway Guns had on their table. I notice she picked up a purple one and really liked it. She even told me so and that she wants it to go home with us. I asked her "Why the hell do you need another P238?"

"Because it's so pretty" she said. Doesn't mean a thing to me but I guess things like that are important to women. :confused:

238sp1_zpscd9ea07d.jpg

Long story short, she's got a box of chocolates and a new P238 that she will get on Valentine's day. Now I just have to get a card. Hope she doesn't see this thread. But she doesn't come here very often.

238sp2_zpsad64d29d.jpg

Hint guys: Make your plans now. Don't forget. Don't underestimate the importance Valentine's day to the fairer sex. :love:

:s0155:

With a gift like that (meaning the firearm).. You can be my valentine. :)
You don't even want to know what Id do for a Socom 16.. lol

My husband gave me an apron, and I don't even cook!
Would much rather have something gun related, even a box of ammo!
But it's the thought that counts :)

I typically get the wife a box of .22LR for Valentine's day. We typically don't do the gift thing and we both like to shoot. The last two years it's been tough to do even that. This year however I got her some gifts. We haven't had much quality time together since the second to the last week in January. I had some work obligations that screwed up my home life schedule, then got an infected nerve in a tooth and was miserable for the next few weeks. So this year I got her a few pieces of jewelry she wanted and a CD. It was a total surprise, but I just wanted to thank her for dealing with me the past few weeks.

I knew the wife wouldn't see this thread, but the thought did cross my mind. She was very surprised and went on and on about it. "How'd you know?!?!" she asked. I just gave a Cheshire cat's grin. In short, I hit it outta the park! :s0155:

She put a snap cap in and started dry firing. She thought that was it (for Valentine's), but with almost perfect timing the flowers and (premium, read expensive) chocolates showed up. Again, another home run! :banana: :s0053:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top