JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello! I need to thin my herd a bit so I'm selling one of my SKS rifles. The rifle is in great condition with a clean and shiny bore. All the numbers match as far as I can see. I've taken it to the range a few times and it functions flawlessly.

It's roll marked Arsenal /26\ and there are a number of details on this particular gun that leads me to think it's either an early production unit or a refinish of an early production unit.

- Latin-prefix serial number in the low 2000s.

- Bolt-carrier has lightening cuts

- Cyrillic letter П on the rear sight leaf

- Threads on bayonet lug not peened/staked

- Stock retains some Russian features such as a blade bayonet cut as opposed to the more common spike bayonet

- Trigger guard is milled compared to stamped and spot welded on the later models

- Barrel has collar where it meets the receiver

- Single piece gas tube

I'm also throwing in 10 stripper clips with the sale. The gun so much more fun to shoot when you don't have to single load each round.

Open to trades and reasonable offers. Mostly interested in other Chinese guns.
Thanks for looking!

AA0DDB49-6ACE-4D7B-A036-E941D761304A.jpeg A2647AE5-E6F5-42F2-83D7-E4DF9840470C.jpeg 5EDCAAA6-B914-44E9-82FA-99B92F2E24AD.jpeg 08F202C9-9317-493C-A028-8D0C739183D4.jpeg CA7437DA-2297-43CC-88DD-C9900E0A1EC8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm mostly interested in Com-bloc firearms like the Mosin Nagant or Type 54 Tokarev. May consider a 22lr rifle of comparable value as well.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top