Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Chinese SKS Paratrooper 7.62x39 - $325

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Kickem, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Kickem

Kickem Western Oregon Member

I have a Chinese manufactured Paratrooper model SKS with synthetic stock, 4x25 scope and detachable 30 rnd. magazine available. Rifle has milled receiver and all numbers are matching. Have put 400 rounds down range and it functioned flawlessly. Comes with original wood furniture, sling and cleaning kit.
    Also have 600 rnds. Wolf 7.62x39 ammo if purchaser would like it as well. If buyer doesn't want the ammo I'll post it later but want to give them first dibbs.
    $325 for rifle package / $425 including ammo.
    Located mid Willamette Valley.

Also interested in trade plus cash for Benelli auto loader (M1 or M3) in good condition.

I have lots of positive feedback on AR15.com under same user name. I just found this forum and prefer to do FTF so here I am.....Thanks for looking.

SKS.jpg
    SKpackage.jpg
    wolf762.jpg

2. mantrax1989

mantrax1989 portland oregon Member

hey i have a 9mm handgun astra a100 inox(stainless) 4 17rnd mags and some ammo and a hardcase good condition mabe we could do a trade you can keep the scope but im wanting some boxes of ammo alos the wood stock you could keep but i would want the strap get back to me when you can thanks

3. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

4. Kickem

What makes you think that there aren't enough "made in America" parts to make this rifle compliant??

5. coop44

sks has 17 foreign made parts you have changed 2, (unless you have a U.S. made magazine which would bring the count to 5) 10 or less is the requirement. unless it is put back to it's sporting configuration (as imported).
    only the parts on the list "count"

6. Kickem

It seems that there is great deal of debate as to whether Chinese SKS's are comprised of 14 or 17 foreign made parts and I believe the former to be true and accurate.
    Please referrence the attached link: (one of many)

922(r) Parts Count Info from ATF - 14 Parts!

In addition to replacing the aforementioned stock and handguard I do have a U.S. manufactured magazine as well as a Tapco gas piston which puts my SKS squarely on the compliant side of 922(r) requirements. Thank you very much for your interest and concern.....

~Kickem

7. coop44

pulling up a post on another forum from 2007, that's going to work. call batf

8. 74sporty

74sporty metro portland Active Member

what was the reasoning for making this law? what is it suppose to accomplish? anyone has any ideas? i know there's some atf guys out there...

9. Kickem

Good Grief!!!! Why don't you guys start your own threads and stay off of mine?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.