JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've had these three rifles for awhile, they were planned projects but once I enlisted I have had very little time to work on rifles.

The M95 is fairly rough. I have the stock though it has many deep dings. The barrel for some strange reason was painted black and is also fairly dirty. However with 7x57 Remington CorLoks it's a fairly accurate rifle. This would make a great project for a lightweight deer rifle for a beginner shooter.

The Swede was supposed to be my whitetail/coyote rifle down in Texas where I am stationed, but with New Mexico elk season come up and my shots there being 400+ meters typically I need the cash for a spotting scope. Comes with I believe a Champion composite stock, Timney trigger and the original 29 inch barrel. The bolt handle for some reason was ground down by a previous owner but it doesn't effect function or comfort. Barrel is bright.

Type 99 is old sporter someone did back in the day. They installed a new 30-06 barrel, a Williams receiver sight, a new front post, reworked the bolt handle, jeweled the bolt, blued the whole rifle and put it in a new stock. Trouble is, someone since cut the buttstock shorter. The mum is intact, however someone D&T the receiver. Overall it makes for a great backpack rifle or for a project.

These rifles actions are smooth and are accurate for me. I'm in no hurry to sell these, just want to free up some room in the safe and put a little money in my pocket for hunting season.

969234_643298375684856_417430765_n.jpg
Top is the T99, 2nd from the top is the M96, and second from the bottom is the M95

M95 7x57:$150
M96 6.5x55: $175
Type 99: $175

Last Edited: