JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
=== SOLD ===

For sale is a used Chiappa Rhino 40DS in .357 Magnum. This is the 4-inch version with the nickel finish (marketed as the Silver Rhino). I bought it new, estimated round count is 500 (mostly .38 special). It is in excellent condition, I don't see any wear on the cylinder. It was never carried, a literal safe queen.

I confirmed with Chiappa that this has the "Stage 1" trigger kit installed when that became factory default after serial #R01900.

I installed the rubber grip, the original walnut grip is included along with the case, manual, bore brush and two clips.

Asking $750, transfer in West Portland FFL of your choice.

Last Edited:
These guns are just hinky/weird enough to make me want one.... How are they to shoot as far as recoil and accuracy? I've never tried one, but I have a feeling that it may be like eating potato chips... once you start you can't stop:p

It is fun. It pushes rather than flips. It is more accurate than I am... not hard since I am not accurate.

I bought one because of the movies, but now I have to fund something new. Such is this hobby.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.