JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, it is if you sell bottles of water for 100.00 if that is what market will pay. If nobody will pay the 100.00 for the water then the price will drop. If nobody buys products for the asking price, then the seller will have to make a choice, either adjust the price and make a smaller profit margin or not sell any products and make no profits. However, people are paying the inflated prices, heck once Pmags start hitting 100.00 per on ebay I will be selling a few myself. Last I checked the masses were bidding them up 40.00 to 50.00 per mag.

You can count on some gouging whenever they can. Many stopped buying from these same "retailers" after the last time. And yes, it IS gouging. In business (vs the individual) this perverted idea of capitalism where anything goes is just simply incorrect. Capitalism is based on COMPETITION for business, products, services, etc. That competition will naturally help keep prices in line with earnings (not going into monopolies, etc) and is self stabilizing for the most part. When sudden shortages occur and there isn't any real competition, and prices are jacked way up beyond prior margins without an underlying rise in cost to manufacture that is GOUGING.....

If they are running with those prices, makes you wonder who has been buying it at that rate... They do work the market rates, like or dislike, they appear to be able to make those prices work for some people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top