JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling close to 2000 rounds of various name brand FMJ and JHP .380 ammo. I have 1650 rounds of FMJ and around 400 rounds of JHP.
Price will vary according to brand and type of ammo and will be less than what gun shops or stores charge. 18 cents a round for FMJ and 30 to 40 cents a round for JHP depending on brand and bullet type.
I will not ship. Cash only. No trades. Minimum purchase is $20.
See below thread for brands.

Last Edited:
Classified ads require a price. That said; I'm interested once you update the ad.

Edit;

I respectfully rescind my interest due to a lack of relevant information. Good luck selling.

Last Edited:
The JHP ammo includes Federal Low Recoil, Fiocchi XTP, Colt SCHP (all copper), PMC Starfire, Remington Golden Saber, Ruger ARX, Hornady Critical Defense, HPR and Freedom Munitions.
The FMJ ammo includes Sellier & Bellot, MAXX Tech, Geco, Tulammo and Barnaul.

Last Edited:
so I'm interested in your 380 acp but the forum does require a price what is the price for fmj and how muck of it do you have

FMJ is 18 cents a round. JHP is 30 to 40 cents a round depending on brand and bullet type.
I have 1650 rounds of FMJ and around 400 rounds of JHP.

FMJ is 18 cents a round. JHP is 30 to 40 cents a round depending on brand and bullet type.
I have 1650 rounds of FMJ and around 400 rounds of JHP.
Why is it so hard to just say "I have two boxes of XXX and I want $XXX for each.
And yeah...I'm the forum Police :rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top