JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I second getting rid of, and not supporting CTD. I would support there add bring removed as well, its a black spot on NWFA
But hey CTD is asking $100 bucks for 325 rounds of 22, so there prices are coming down. :confused:

I second getting rid of, and not supporting CTD. I would support there add bring removed as well, its a black spot on NWFA
But hey CTD is asking $100 bucks for 325 rounds of 22, so there prices are coming down. :confused:

I don't think NWFA picks those ads. They're Google ads. That means that the ads that show up are based on Google's algorithm and the content on the page. NWFA doesn't pick the advertisers, only whether or not to host the ads.

That said, feel free to click through. CTD will be paying for the clicks and views. Just don't buy anything. :)

I don't think NWFA picks those ads. They're Google ads. That means that the ads that show up are based on Google's algorithm and the content on the page. NWFA doesn't pick the advertisers, only whether or not to host the ads.

That said, feel free to click through. CTD will be paying for the clicks and views. Just don't buy anything. :)

They aren't Google ads (Google doesn't permit firearm ads). But yes, they are randomly selected by the ad network for this site.

+1 on not supporting CTD.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top